Download ClockPop Hack 2.7 2.7
We did not scan ClockPop Hack 2.7 2.7 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freeware123.
freeware123 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for ClockPop Hack 2.7 2.7 are provided to you by freeware123 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
Press and hold the Datebook button. Clock will appear and stay until you release the button.If the handheld was off when the datebook button was pressed, it will go back to sleep.Press and hold the Datebook button. Clock will appear and stay until you release the button. If the handheld was off when the datebook button was pressed, it will go back to sleep.2.7(9/26/01) 1. Fixed fatal error when there are more than 10 appointments on a given date. 2. Added CP-ToDos XTERN. 2.6 (7/27/01) - fixed TIME function error when preferences are set to 24 hour.
1. Many changes to fix bugs and machine specific issues. In particular, appointment preferences and date position should work better now.
2. Changed power-off method, to avoid crashes on m50x series. The old power-off method is undocumented and (now) deprecated. However, the officially sanctioned method now used by ClockPop doesn''t work on some Handspring models. If you have this problem, install ClockPop Skins and Select the Handspring Power Off method. (You can then delete ClockPop Skins, the change is made directly to ClockPop).
1. Changed backlight and off code so that m505 backlight preserving utilities should function correctly.
1. Appointments that begin with ''['' character are also hidden.
2. Using ClockPop skins, you can move the date to the top (the title bar) and show up to 5 appointments (instead of 4)
3. Using ClockPop skins you can define "special appointments" and control the order in which different types of appointments are listed.
v.2.2 (6/22/01) - (corrected uploaded file) - Fixed reset problem on Handspring and other problems relating to date at bottom Hides appointments which start with "("
Skins now work with pen trigger.
v.2.1 (6/21/01) - put date back on the bottom. v2.0
1. You can now change the content and appearance of the two message areas, using ClockPop Skins.
The skins approach is extensible using XTERN functions. Some pre-written XTERNs and instructions for writing more XTERNs are included in this distribution. Requests to me to write XTERNs will be considered. If they seem easy and I have time, I?ll do it.
2. You can now choose whether appointments which have no time should be flush right or aligned with the event.
3. Appointment that begin with a ?(? are ignored.
4. An appointment now remains visible in ClockPop until the present time is later than its scheduled ENDING time.
5. Date now appears only in the title bar, not at the bottom. This gave me room to show 4 appointments instead of 3.
Related programsOur Recommendations
An implementation of Conway's life game for Palm OS. In this release, you can: - import lifeDownload
Hungry on the go? What to eat, where to eat and what's it cost? Whether you want to shop and cookDownload
Cook's Companion is a handy, quick reference guide for common measurement, temperature andDownload
'The Angel Of The Odd - An Extravaganza' by Edgar Allen Poe.'The Angel Of The Odd - AnDownload
Stingest of all things is the loyality of a Gypsy to his master - but there is nothing moreDownload
Colorful game to challenge your mind and reactions.Colorful game to challenge your mind andDownload
The Ultimate New Wave Discography --- ABC to Yellow Magic Orchestra. The New Wave Complex -Download
The compact and handy dictionary features about 40,000 entries in each direction. AdditionalDownload