Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1
Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1
Chagim displays the Gregorian (English) dates of the major Jewish holidays. The holidays can be viewed sorted by dates in the Gregorian or in the Jewish calendars.Chagim displays the Gregorian (English) dates of the major Jewish holidays. The holidays can be viewed sorted by dates in the Gregorian or in the Jewish calendars.(3/4/04) Version 2.2.1 fixes a bug that caused a reset on the Treo 600.
New features introduced in version 2.2 include:
- You may select which holidays to add to the Date Book.
- You may select to add just the first day of the holidays, all the days of the holidays, and/or the first evening.
- Chagim can delete records that it added to the Date Book.
- Chagim now shows a short description of the holidays.
New features introduced in version 2.1 include:
- Added scrolling support to the main page.
- No longer limited to selecting only 12 favorite holidays. You can now select any number of favorite holidays.
- Added a new All category which shows all the holidays.
- Added an option to remember last category. If this option is checked, the next you launch Chagim, it will show the last category you viewed. If this option is not selected, the Favorites category is displayed.
NOTE: The up and down hard keys no longer change the year that you are viewing. This is because the keys are now used to scroll the page if needed.
Preferences and favorites you have specified in version 2.0 will be retained after installing version 2.1.
Bugs fixed in version 2.1:
The previous button was broken in version 2.0. When viewing holidays sorted in Hebrew order, the button didn't do anything.
New features introduced in version 2.0 (6/23/01) include:
- Displays the dates of all the major, minor, modern holidays, fast days, and Rosh Chodeshim. These holidays are categorized into pages that can be accessed from the pulldown list in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you have a Palm hard key associated with Chagim, it will cycle through the holiday categories if you press it.
- You can select which holidays to display on the first page that appears when you run Chagim.
- You may now jump to any year by entering the year into a new dialog box.
- Tapping on the year will show you a list of years that you can select from.
- Tapping on a holiday will show you the Hebrew dates that the holiday spans and the Gregorian dates of each day in the holiday.
- You may specify your location, i.e. if you are in the Diaspora or in Israel
- Chagim can place the dates of the holidays and Rosh Chodeshim into the Palm Date Book
- Displays the dates for Rosh Hodeshim (the first day of the Hebrew months)
- Allows you to view dates for the first evening of the holidays
- Fixed calculation of Yom HaShoah and Tisha B'Av dates. These holidays are advanced or postponed so that they do not fall on Shabbat.
- Fixed error with redrawing the screen after the menu status bar is erased.
Download and use it now: Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Wheel of Fortune clone for the Pilot! Be sure to install both the prc and the sample pdb files!Download
Be the life of the party; impress your friends with over 1,900 different cocktail drinks.Get overDownload
An iSilo document covering advanced areas of harmonica playing. Blues, 3rd position playing and theDownload
Baby Control User to stand on the stairs imminent, your task is to jump down stairs Pack 4 GamesDownload
5-in-a-row (GoMoku) game played on an 18x18 grid. You against your Pilot. 100% freeware.5-in-a-rowDownload
A knee problems and treatments research tool from Knee1.com, Your Complete Source for Knee Health.Download
Have you ever seen the 007 series movie "Tomorrow never dies"? In the movie, James Bond unlocks theDownload
Capture your IP & OP charges with MD Coder. All CPT codes are crossed referenced with ICD-9 codes.Download
From the Sacre Coeur to the Arc de Triomphe, your holiday to Paris starts from the moment you openDownload