Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1
Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1
Chagim displays the Gregorian (English) dates of the major Jewish holidays. The holidays can be viewed sorted by dates in the Gregorian or in the Jewish calendars.Chagim displays the Gregorian (English) dates of the major Jewish holidays. The holidays can be viewed sorted by dates in the Gregorian or in the Jewish calendars.(3/4/04) Version 2.2.1 fixes a bug that caused a reset on the Treo 600.
New features introduced in version 2.2 include:
- You may select which holidays to add to the Date Book.
- You may select to add just the first day of the holidays, all the days of the holidays, and/or the first evening.
- Chagim can delete records that it added to the Date Book.
- Chagim now shows a short description of the holidays.
New features introduced in version 2.1 include:
- Added scrolling support to the main page.
- No longer limited to selecting only 12 favorite holidays. You can now select any number of favorite holidays.
- Added a new All category which shows all the holidays.
- Added an option to remember last category. If this option is checked, the next you launch Chagim, it will show the last category you viewed. If this option is not selected, the Favorites category is displayed.
NOTE: The up and down hard keys no longer change the year that you are viewing. This is because the keys are now used to scroll the page if needed.
Preferences and favorites you have specified in version 2.0 will be retained after installing version 2.1.
Bugs fixed in version 2.1:
The previous button was broken in version 2.0. When viewing holidays sorted in Hebrew order, the button didn't do anything.
New features introduced in version 2.0 (6/23/01) include:
- Displays the dates of all the major, minor, modern holidays, fast days, and Rosh Chodeshim. These holidays are categorized into pages that can be accessed from the pulldown list in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you have a Palm hard key associated with Chagim, it will cycle through the holiday categories if you press it.
- You can select which holidays to display on the first page that appears when you run Chagim.
- You may now jump to any year by entering the year into a new dialog box.
- Tapping on the year will show you a list of years that you can select from.
- Tapping on a holiday will show you the Hebrew dates that the holiday spans and the Gregorian dates of each day in the holiday.
- You may specify your location, i.e. if you are in the Diaspora or in Israel
- Chagim can place the dates of the holidays and Rosh Chodeshim into the Palm Date Book
- Displays the dates for Rosh Hodeshim (the first day of the Hebrew months)
- Allows you to view dates for the first evening of the holidays
- Fixed calculation of Yom HaShoah and Tisha B'Av dates. These holidays are advanced or postponed so that they do not fall on Shabbat.
- Fixed error with redrawing the screen after the menu status bar is erased.
Download and use it now: Chagim 2.2.1 2.2.1 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
The comprehensive and carefully selected English to French Gold Dictionary, is an excellent choiceDownload
Globalphone connects to MS Exchange Server Global Address Book. Easy Conduit Installation andDownload
Experience the life of a Frontier settler in the wild, rough and tumble world ofDownload
5 facer themes for facer launcher 2.0ThemesHaven.com have partnered with PocketCraft.com to createDownload
View a snapshot of the Island Limit Book. See number of shares and price for buy and sell orders onDownload
RepliGo PDF Mobilizer batch converts PDF files for easy viewing on your mobile device. RepliGo PDFDownload
A humorous list of 'Things you don't want your System Administrator to say' A standard Doc formatDownload
Launch-Anywhere lets you navigate your handheld with a Windows-like Start Menu.Launch-Anywhere letsDownload
The same great content you know from GO is on your Palm VII(tm) organizer. Personalization createdDownload